This info is about CheMax Rus for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall CheMax Rus from your systemCheMax Team
. More information on CheMax Team can be seen here
. Click on http://www.chemax.ru/about.php
to get more info about CheMax Rus on CheMax Team's website. CheMax Rus is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\CheMaxRus directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\Windows\INF\chemax.inf,Uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove CheMax Rus. The program's main executable file is named chemax.exe and occupies 644.00 KB (659456 bytes).
CheMax Rus contains of the executables below. They take 644.00 KB (659456
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to CheMax Rus version 11.8
alone. Click on the links below for other CheMax Rus versions:
...click to view all...
CheMax Rus is an application by the software company CheMax Team. Some users decide to remove this application. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to remove CheMax Rus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase CheMax Rus with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CheMax Rus or simply activate the Search field and type in "CheMax Rus". The CheMax Rus application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CheMax Rus in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CheMax Rus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CheMax Rus:
- The publisher is: http://www.chemax.ru/about.php
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\Windows\INF\chemax.inf,Uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CheMax Rus.
8. After uninstalling CheMax Rus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CheMax Rus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CheMax Rus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CheMax Rus by CheMax Team from your computer, nor are we saying that CheMax Rus by CheMax Team is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CheMax Rus in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 14:54:59.663