CheMax Rus 19.5
CheMax Rus 19.5 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall CheMax Rus 19.5 from your computerCheMax Team
. Further information on CheMax Team can be found here
. Click on http://www.CheMax.ru/
to get more data about CheMax Rus 19.5 on CheMax Team's website. CheMax Rus 19.5 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CheMaxRus folder, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\CheMaxRus\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall CheMax Rus 19.5. The program's main executable file is named chemax.exe and occupies 688.00 KB (704512 bytes).
The executable files below are part of CheMax Rus 19.5. They take about 1.47 MB (1546382
bytes) on disk.
- chemax.exe (688.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.76 KB)
- updater.exe (142.38 KB)
This data is about CheMax Rus 19.5 version 19.5
CheMax Rus 19.5 is a program released by the software company CheMax Team. Some people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall CheMax Rus 19.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove CheMax Rus 19.5 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CheMax Rus 19.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "CheMax Rus 19.5". If it exists on your system the CheMax Rus 19.5 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CheMax Rus 19.5 in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CheMax Rus 19.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CheMax Rus 19.5:
- The software company is: http://www.CheMax.ru/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CheMaxRus\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CheMax Rus 19.5.
8. After uninstalling CheMax Rus 19.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CheMax Rus 19.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CheMax Rus 19.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CheMax Rus 19.5 by CheMax Team from your computer, nor are we saying that CheMax Rus 19.5 by CheMax Team is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CheMax Rus 19.5 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-24 11:16:30.463