CheMax Rus 13.7
This page contains thorough information on how to remove CheMax Rus 13.7 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall CheMax Rus 13.7 from your systemCheMax Team
. You can find out more on CheMax Team or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about CheMax Rus 13.7 can be seen at http://www.CheMax.ru/
. Usually the CheMax Rus 13.7 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\CheMaxRus directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove CheMax Rus 13.7 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\CheMaxRus\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. chemax.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 610.00 KB (624640 bytes) on disk.
CheMax Rus 13.7 is comprised of the following executables which take 1.40 MB (1466510
bytes) on disk:
- chemax.exe (610.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.76 KB)
- updater.exe (142.38 KB)
This web page is about CheMax Rus 13.7 version 13.7
CheMax Rus 13.7 is a program by the software company CheMax Team. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to erase CheMax Rus 13.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase CheMax Rus 13.7 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CheMax Rus 13.7 or simply click the Search feature and type in "CheMax Rus 13.7". If it exists on your system the CheMax Rus 13.7 program will be found automatically. When you select CheMax Rus 13.7 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CheMax Rus 13.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CheMax Rus 13.7:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.CheMax.ru/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\CheMaxRus\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CheMax Rus 13.7.
8. After removing CheMax Rus 13.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CheMax Rus 13.7 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CheMax Rus 13.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CheMax Rus 13.7 by CheMax Team from your PC, we are not saying that CheMax Rus 13.7 by CheMax Team is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CheMax Rus 13.7 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 18:08:53.463