This web page contains thorough information on how to remove CheMax 18.4 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall CheMax 18.4 from your systemCheMax Team
. Check out here
for more details on CheMax Team. Detailed information about CheMax 18.4 can be found at http://www.CheMax.ru/
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CheMax folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall CheMax 18.4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\CheMax\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. CheMax.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 630.50 KB (645632 bytes) on disk.
CheMax 18.4 contains of the executables below. They take 1.42 MB (1487002
bytes) on disk.
- CheMax.exe (630.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- updater.exe (142.38 KB)
This web page is about CheMax 18.4 version 18.4
CheMax 18.4 is an application released by the software company CheMax Team. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall CheMax 18.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall CheMax 18.4 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CheMax 18.4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CheMax 18.4". The CheMax 18.4 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CheMax 18.4 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CheMax 18.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CheMax 18.4:
- The publisher is: http://www.CheMax.ru/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CheMax\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CheMax 18.4.
8. After removing CheMax 18.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CheMax 18.4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CheMax 18.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CheMax 18.4 by CheMax Team from your PC, nor are we saying that CheMax 18.4 by CheMax Team is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CheMax 18.4 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 10:42:13.110