CheMax 13.9 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall CheMax 13.9 from your PCCheMax Team
. More info about CheMax Team can be seen here
. More data about the app CheMax 13.9 can be seen at http://www.CheMax.ru/
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CheMax directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for CheMax 13.9 is C:\Program Files (x86)\CheMax\unins000.exe. CheMax 13.9's main file takes about 626.00 KB (641024 bytes) and is named CheMax.exe.
CheMax 13.9 is composed of the following executables which take 15.55 MB (16310234
bytes) on disk:
- CheMax.exe (626.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- yadownloader.exe (168.30 KB)
- yapacksetup.exe (14.12 MB)
The current page applies to CheMax 13.9 version 13.9
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall CheMax 13.9.Folders that were left behind:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\CheUserNameax 13.9
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\CheUserNameax 13.9\SarzaUserNamein Download.htUserName
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\CheUserNameax 13.9\SarzaUserNamein Download.jpg
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\CheUserNameax 13.9\Setup.exe
CheMax 13.9 is a program marketed by the software company CheMax Team. Some users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall CheMax 13.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall CheMax 13.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CheMax 13.9 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CheMax 13.9". If it exists on your system the CheMax 13.9 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CheMax 13.9 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CheMax 13.9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CheMax 13.9:
- The publisher is: http://www.CheMax.ru/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CheMax\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CheMax 13.9.
8. After removing CheMax 13.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CheMax 13.9 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CheMax 13.9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CheMax 13.9 by CheMax Team from your computer, nor are we saying that CheMax 13.9 by CheMax Team is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CheMax 13.9 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 12:05:36.960