Chasys Draw IES 4.54.01
This web page is about Chasys Draw IES 4.54.01 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Chasys Draw IES 4.54.01 from your computerJohn Paul Chacha's Lab
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on John Paul Chacha's Lab. Please open http://www.jpchacha.com/chasysdraw/index.php
if you want to read more on Chasys Draw IES 4.54.01 on John Paul Chacha's Lab's web page. Chasys Draw IES 4.54.01 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\John Paul Chacha's Lab\Chasys Draw IES folder, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Chasys Draw IES 4.54.01 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\John Paul Chacha's Lab\Chasys Draw IES\Setup.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Artist.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 4.36 MB (4576128 bytes) on disk.
Chasys Draw IES 4.54.01 contains of the executables below. They take 38.48 MB (40346624
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Artist.exe (4.36 MB)
- cfg_Core.exe (120.88 KB)
- cfg_Files.exe (271.88 KB)
- cfg_Language.exe (193.88 KB)
- cfg_Other.exe (141.88 KB)
- cfg_Plugins.exe (272.38 KB)
- cfg_Portable.exe (146.38 KB)
- Converter.exe (672.38 KB)
- ies_Thunk.exe (115.88 KB)
- Lang_Studio.exe (479.88 KB)
- Setup.exe (30.81 MB)
- Update.exe (156.00 KB)
- Viewer.exe (815.38 KB)
The current page applies to Chasys Draw IES 4.54.01 version 4.54.01
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry data will not be deleted when you want to remove Chasys Draw IES 4.54.01 from your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Chasys Draw IES 4.54.01 from your PC:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Chasys Draw IES 4.54.01 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\John Paul Chacha's Lab\Chasys Draw IES
Frequently the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\John Paul Chacha's Lab\Chasys Draw IES\ies_Shell32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\John Paul Chacha's Lab\Chasys Draw IES\ies_Shell64.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Chasys Draw IES 4.48.01.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Chasys Draw IES 4.48.lnk
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Chasys Draw IES
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\chasys_draw_ies_4_52_01\John Paul Chacha's Lab\Chasys Draw IES\Artist.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\chasys_draw_ies_4_52_01\John Paul Chacha's Lab\Chasys Draw IES\Artist.exe.FriendlyAppName
Chasys Draw IES 4.54.01 is a program offered by John Paul Chacha's Lab. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Chasys Draw IES 4.54.01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Chasys Draw IES 4.54.01 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Chasys Draw IES 4.54.01 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Chasys Draw IES 4.54.01". If it exists on your system the Chasys Draw IES 4.54.01 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Chasys Draw IES 4.54.01 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Chasys Draw IES 4.54.01, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Chasys Draw IES 4.54.01:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.jpchacha.com/chasysdraw/index.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\John Paul Chacha's Lab\Chasys Draw IES\Setup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Chasys Draw IES 4.54.01.
8. After removing Chasys Draw IES 4.54.01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chasys Draw IES 4.54.01 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Chasys Draw IES 4.54.01 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Chasys Draw IES 4.54.01 by John Paul Chacha's Lab from your PC, nor are we saying that Chasys Draw IES 4.54.01 by John Paul Chacha's Lab is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chasys Draw IES 4.54.01 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-17 21:25:18.043