This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall ChartPro for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall ChartPro from your systemCrystal Office Systems
. Additional info about Crystal Office Systems can be seen here
. You can see more info on ChartPro at http://www.crystaloffice.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\ChartPro directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove ChartPro by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "E:\Program Files\ChartPro\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 5.74 MB (6017632 bytes) on disk and is called chartpro.exe.
The following executables are contained in ChartPro. They occupy 6.42 MB (6728384
bytes) on disk.
- chartpro.exe (5.74 MB)
- unins000.exe (694.09 KB)
This info is about ChartPro version 1.31
alone. Click on the links below for other ChartPro versions:
ChartPro is a program marketed by the software company Crystal Office Systems. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall ChartPro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove ChartPro from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ChartPro or simply click the Search field and type in "ChartPro". If it is installed on your PC the ChartPro program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click ChartPro in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ChartPro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ChartPro:
- The publisher is: http://www.crystaloffice.com
- The uninstall string is: "E:\Program Files\ChartPro\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ChartPro.
8. After uninstalling ChartPro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ChartPro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ChartPro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ChartPro by Crystal Office Systems from your PC, we are not saying that ChartPro by Crystal Office Systems is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ChartPro in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-06 17:53:44.123