This page contains thorough information on how to remove Chart Choosing for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Chart Choosing from your computerChart Choosing
. More info about Chart Choosing can be found here
. More info about the program Chart Choosing can be found at http://chartchoosing.com/support
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Chart Choosing directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Chart Choosing by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Chart Choosing\ChartChoosinguninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. utilChartChoosing.exe is the Chart Choosing's primary executable file and it occupies about 399.74 KB (409336 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Chart Choosing. They take 641.73 KB (657128
bytes) on disk.
- ChartChoosingUninstall.exe (241.98 KB)
- utilChartChoosing.exe (399.74 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.04.30.185000
of Chart Choosing. For other Chart Choosing versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Chart Choosing from your computer:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Chart Choosing
Chart Choosing is an application offered by Chart Choosing. Sometimes, people want to erase it. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Chart Choosing is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Chart Choosing with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Chart Choosing or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Chart Choosing". If it is installed on your PC the Chart Choosing application will be found automatically. When you select Chart Choosing in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Chart Choosing, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Chart Choosing:
- The publisher is: http://chartchoosing.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Chart Choosing\ChartChoosinguninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Chart Choosing.
8. After uninstalling Chart Choosing, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Chart Choosing which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Chart Choosing using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Chart Choosing by Chart Choosing from your computer, we are not saying that Chart Choosing by Chart Choosing is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Chart Choosing in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-30 23:05:19.377