This page contains complete information on how to remove Charlotte for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Charlotte from your PCExtinct Angel
. Take a look here
for more information on Extinct Angel. You can read more about on Charlotte at http://www.extinctangel.com/games.html
. Charlotte is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Charlotte folder, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Charlotte. CrashReportClient.exe is the Charlotte's primary executable file and it takes circa 11.98 MB (12563400 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Charlotte. They occupy about 129.59 MB (135881240
bytes) on disk.
- YWP_working.exe (156.50 KB)
- CrashReportClient.exe (11.98 MB)
- UE4Game.exe (79.28 MB)
- UE4PrereqSetup_x64.exe (38.17 MB)
Charlotte is a program released by the software company Extinct Angel. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Charlotte is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Charlotte from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Charlotte or simply click the Search field and type in "Charlotte". If it exists on your system the Charlotte app will be found automatically. After you select Charlotte in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Charlotte, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Charlotte:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.extinctangel.com/games.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Charlotte.
8. After uninstalling Charlotte, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Charlotte that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Charlotte with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Charlotte by Extinct Angel from your PC, we are not saying that Charlotte by Extinct Angel is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Charlotte supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-16 17:50:37.123