This page contains complete information on how to remove Character Internet for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Character Internet from your systemCharacter Internet
. You can read more on Character Internet or check for application updates here
. Character Internet is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\20D5DAD2-1446745961-DE11-8B3F-0024BEACF786 directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for removing Character Internet is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\20D5DAD2-1446745961-DE11-8B3F-0024BEACF786\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. pnsg5A35.exe is the Character Internet's main executable file and it occupies about 131.21 KB (134360 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Character Internet. They occupy 310.36 KB (317806
bytes) on disk.
- pnsg5A35.exe (131.21 KB)
- rnsg5A33.exe (129.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (49.65 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Character Internet.
Character Internet is an application released by the software company Character Internet. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Character Internet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Character Internet with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Character Internet or simply activate the Search field and type in "Character Internet". If it exists on your system the Character Internet app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Character Internet in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Character Internet, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Character Internet.
8. After removing Character Internet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Character Internet that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Character Internet with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Character Internet by Character Internet from your computer, nor are we saying that Character Internet by Character Internet is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Character Internet in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-07 05:03:57.477