This page contains complete information on how to remove Character Internet for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Character Internet from your systemCharacter Internet
. You can read more on Character Internet or check for application updates here
. Character Internet is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\20D5DAD2-1446745961-DE11-8B3F-0024BEACF786 directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for removing Character Internet is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\20D5DAD2-1446745961-DE11-8B3F-0024BEACF786\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. pnsg5A35.exe is the Character Internet's main executable file and it occupies about 131.21 KB (134360 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Character Internet. They occupy 310.36 KB (317806
bytes) on disk.
- pnsg5A35.exe (131.21 KB)
- rnsg5A33.exe (129.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (49.65 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Character Internet.
Character Internet is an application released by the software company Character Internet. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Character Internet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Character Internet with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Character Internet or simply activate the Search field and type in "Character Internet". If it is installed on your PC the Character Internet application will be found automatically. When you select Character Internet in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Character Internet, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Character Internet.
8. After removing Character Internet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Character Internet that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Character Internet with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Character Internet by Character Internet from your computer, nor are we saying that Character Internet by Character Internet is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Character Internet in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-07 05:03:57.477