This web page is about Chapkhune for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Chapkhune from your computerAbed Fathalipur
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Abed Fathalipur. You can read more about on Chapkhune at http://www.valedchap.ir/
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Chapkhune directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Chapkhune is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Chapkhune\Uninstall.exe. Chapkhune's main file takes about 161.00 KB (164864 bytes) and is called Chapkhune.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Chapkhune. They occupy about 840.57 KB (860739
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (574.00 KB)
- Chapkhune.exe (161.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (105.57 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Chapkhune. You can find here a few links to other Chapkhune versions:
Chapkhune is a program offered by Abed Fathalipur. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Chapkhune is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Chapkhune from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Chapkhune or simply click the Search feature and type in "Chapkhune". The Chapkhune app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Chapkhune in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Chapkhune, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Chapkhune:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.valedchap.ir/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Chapkhune\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Chapkhune.
8. After uninstalling Chapkhune, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chapkhune which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Chapkhune with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Chapkhune by Abed Fathalipur from your PC, nor are we saying that Chapkhune by Abed Fathalipur is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chapkhune in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-29 14:14:25.740