This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall ChapCheck 22.214.171.124 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall ChapCheck 126.96.36.199 from your computerShakibaCo
. You can find out more on ShakibaCo or check for application updates here
. More data about the application ChapCheck 188.8.131.52 can be found at http://www.chapcheck.ir/
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ShakibaCo\ChapCheck directory (same installation drive as Windows). ChapCheck 184.108.40.206's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ShakibaCo\ChapCheck\Uninstall.exe. Cheek_Chap.exe is the ChapCheck 220.127.116.11's primary executable file and it takes close to 9.98 MB (10464256 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of ChapCheck 18.104.22.168. They take an average of 10.08 MB (10568528
bytes) on disk.
- Cheek_Chap.exe (9.98 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (101.83 KB)
The current page applies to ChapCheck 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
ChapCheck 188.8.131.52 is a program by the software company ShakibaCo. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to erase ChapCheck 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete ChapCheck 220.127.116.11 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ChapCheck 18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ChapCheck 22.214.171.124". The ChapCheck 126.96.36.199 program will be found very quickly. When you select ChapCheck 188.8.131.52 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ChapCheck 184.108.40.206, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ChapCheck 220.127.116.11:
- The software company is: http://www.chapcheck.ir/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ShakibaCo\ChapCheck\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ChapCheck 18.104.22.168.
8. After removing ChapCheck 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ChapCheck 126.96.36.199 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ChapCheck 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ChapCheck 184.108.40.206 by ShakibaCo from your PC, we are not saying that ChapCheck 220.127.116.11 by ShakibaCo is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ChapCheck 18.104.22.168 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 06:38:13.413