Channel Islands 1.0
Channel Islands 1.0 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Channel Islands 1.0 from your systemEarth Simulations
. More information on Earth Simulations can be seen here
. Please open http://www.earthsimulations.com
if you want to read more on Channel Islands 1.0 on Earth Simulations's website. Channel Islands 1.0 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Earth Simulations\Channel Islands folder, subject to the user's choice. You can remove Channel Islands 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Earth Simulations\Channel Islands\uninst.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Channel Islands 1.0's primary file takes about 67.01 KB (68620 bytes) and its name is uninst.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Channel Islands 1.0. They take about 67.01 KB (68620
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Channel Islands 1.0 version 1.0
Channel Islands 1.0 is an application released by Earth Simulations. Some people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to remove Channel Islands 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Channel Islands 1.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Channel Islands 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Channel Islands 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the Channel Islands 1.0 program will be found automatically. When you click Channel Islands 1.0 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Channel Islands 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Channel Islands 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.earthsimulations.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Earth Simulations\Channel Islands\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Channel Islands 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Channel Islands 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Channel Islands 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Channel Islands 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Channel Islands 1.0 by Earth Simulations from your computer, we are not saying that Channel Islands 1.0 by Earth Simulations is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Channel Islands 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 14:15:13.767