Channel Composer is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Channel Composer from your PCGrass Valley
. You can read more on Grass Valley or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Grass Valley\Channel Composer directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. Channel Composer's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Grass Valley\Channel Composer\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 21.82 MB (22877696 bytes) on disk and is called Channel Composer.exe.
Channel Composer contains of the executables below. They take 21.96 MB (23026003
bytes) on disk.
- Channel Composer.exe (21.82 MB)
- uninstall.exe (144.83 KB)
Channel Composer is an application marketed by Grass Valley. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Channel Composer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Channel Composer from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Channel Composer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Channel Composer". If it exists on your system the Channel Composer application will be found very quickly. When you select Channel Composer in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Channel Composer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Channel Composer.
8. After uninstalling Channel Composer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Channel Composer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Channel Composer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Channel Composer by Grass Valley from your computer, nor are we saying that Channel Composer by Grass Valley is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Channel Composer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-12 00:47:55.087