Change Case Excel Add-In
Change Case Excel Add-In is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Change Case Excel Add-In from your computerNucleation
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Nucleation. Change Case Excel Add-In is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0 folder, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0\VSTOInstaller.exe /Uninstall /C:/Users/cristinel.gociu/Downloads/Change_Case/Change%20Case%20Excel%20Add-In.vsto is the full command line if you want to remove Change Case Excel Add-In. VSTOInstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 80.73 KB (82664 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Change Case Excel Add-In. They occupy about 80.73 KB (82664
bytes) on disk.
- VSTOInstaller.exe (80.73 KB)
The current web page applies to Change Case Excel Add-In version 22.214.171.124
Change Case Excel Add-In is an application released by the software company Nucleation. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Change Case Excel Add-In is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Change Case Excel Add-In from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Change Case Excel Add-In or simply click the Search field and type in "Change Case Excel Add-In". If it exists on your system the Change Case Excel Add-In application will be found automatically. After you click Change Case Excel Add-In in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Change Case Excel Add-In, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Change Case Excel Add-In.
8. After removing Change Case Excel Add-In, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Change Case Excel Add-In which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Change Case Excel Add-In using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Change Case Excel Add-In by Nucleation from your computer, nor are we saying that Change Case Excel Add-In by Nucleation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Change Case Excel Add-In supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-10-03 08:31:38.570