Change Case Excel Add-In
Change Case Excel Add-In is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Change Case Excel Add-In from your computerNucleation
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Nucleation. Change Case Excel Add-In is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0 folder, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0\VSTOInstaller.exe /Uninstall /C:/Users/cristinel.gociu/Downloads/Change_Case/Change%20Case%20Excel%20Add-In.vsto is the full command line if you want to remove Change Case Excel Add-In. VSTOInstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 80.73 KB (82664 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Change Case Excel Add-In. They occupy about 80.73 KB (82664
bytes) on disk.
- VSTOInstaller.exe (80.73 KB)
The current web page applies to Change Case Excel Add-In version 188.8.131.52
Change Case Excel Add-In is an application released by the software company Nucleation. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Change Case Excel Add-In is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Change Case Excel Add-In from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Change Case Excel Add-In or simply activate the Search field and type in "Change Case Excel Add-In". If it is installed on your PC the Change Case Excel Add-In program will be found automatically. After you select Change Case Excel Add-In in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Change Case Excel Add-In, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Change Case Excel Add-In.
8. After removing Change Case Excel Add-In, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Change Case Excel Add-In which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Change Case Excel Add-In using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Change Case Excel Add-In by Nucleation from your computer, nor are we saying that Change Case Excel Add-In by Nucleation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Change Case Excel Add-In supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-03 08:31:38.570