Championship Manager 2008
Championship Manager 2008 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Championship Manager 2008 from your systemBeautiful Game Studios
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Beautiful Game Studios. Please open http://www.bgstudios.co.uk/
if you want to read more on Championship Manager 2008 on Beautiful Game Studios's web page. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Championship Manager 2008 folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Championship Manager 2008. Championship Manager 2008's primary file takes around 9.29 MB (9736192 bytes) and its name is testapp.exe.
Championship Manager 2008 contains of the executables below. They take 18.71 MB (19619616
bytes) on disk.
- testapp.exe (9.29 MB)
- NonAdminLauncher.exe (89.89 KB)
- MCELauncher.exe (53.89 KB)
The current page applies to Championship Manager 2008 version 2008
Championship Manager 2008 is a program released by Beautiful Game Studios. Some people decide to remove it. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Championship Manager 2008 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Championship Manager 2008 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Championship Manager 2008 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Championship Manager 2008". The Championship Manager 2008 program will be found very quickly. After you select Championship Manager 2008 in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Championship Manager 2008, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Championship Manager 2008:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.bgstudios.co.uk/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Championship Manager 2008.
8. After removing Championship Manager 2008, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Championship Manager 2008 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Championship Manager 2008 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Championship Manager 2008 by Beautiful Game Studios from your PC, nor are we saying that Championship Manager 2008 by Beautiful Game Studios is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Championship Manager 2008 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-26 19:56:09.390