Championship Gin All-Stars 7.50
Championship Gin All-Stars 7.50 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Championship Gin All-Stars 7.50 from your PCDreamQuest
. Check out here
where you can find out more on DreamQuest. Click on http://www.DreamQuestGames.com
to get more facts about Championship Gin All-Stars 7.50 on DreamQuest's website. Usually the Championship Gin All-Stars 7.50 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DreamQuest\Championship Gin All-Stars folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Championship Gin All-Stars 7.50 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DreamQuest\Championship Gin All-Stars\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. ChampGin.exe is the Championship Gin All-Stars 7.50's primary executable file and it takes circa 511.74 KB (524024 bytes) on disk.
Championship Gin All-Stars 7.50 is composed of the following executables which take 879.09 KB (900188
bytes) on disk:
- ChampGin.exe (511.74 KB)
- DQUninstall.exe (10.00 KB)
- OggSound.exe (300.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (56.85 KB)
This page is about Championship Gin All-Stars 7.50 version 7.50
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Registry keys:
Championship Gin All-Stars 7.50 is a program by DreamQuest. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to remove Championship Gin All-Stars 7.50 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Championship Gin All-Stars 7.50 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Championship Gin All-Stars 7.50 or simply click the Search field and type in "Championship Gin All-Stars 7.50". If it is installed on your PC the Championship Gin All-Stars 7.50 app will be found very quickly. After you select Championship Gin All-Stars 7.50 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Championship Gin All-Stars 7.50, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Championship Gin All-Stars 7.50:
- The software company is: http://www.DreamQuestGames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DreamQuest\Championship Gin All-Stars\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Championship Gin All-Stars 7.50.
8. After uninstalling Championship Gin All-Stars 7.50, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Championship Gin All-Stars 7.50 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Championship Gin All-Stars 7.50 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Championship Gin All-Stars 7.50 by DreamQuest from your computer, we are not saying that Championship Gin All-Stars 7.50 by DreamQuest is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Championship Gin All-Stars 7.50 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-28 17:02:17.797