Championship Chess All-Stars 7.61
Championship Chess All-Stars 7.61 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Championship Chess All-Stars 7.61 from your systemDreamQuest
. More information on DreamQuest can be seen here
. Please open http://www.DreamQuestGames.com
if you want to read more on Championship Chess All-Stars 7.61 on DreamQuest's page. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DreamQuest\Championship Chess All-Stars directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Championship Chess All-Stars 7.61 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DreamQuest\Championship Chess All-Stars\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.43 MB (1495040 bytes) on disk and is titled ChampChess.exe.
Championship Chess All-Stars 7.61 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.78 MB (1871247
bytes) on disk.
- ChampChess.exe (1.43 MB)
- DQUninstall.exe (10.00 KB)
- OggSound.exe (300.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (56.89 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.61
of Championship Chess All-Stars 7.61.
Championship Chess All-Stars 7.61 is an application offered by the software company DreamQuest. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to uninstall Championship Chess All-Stars 7.61 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Championship Chess All-Stars 7.61 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Championship Chess All-Stars 7.61 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Championship Chess All-Stars 7.61". If it is installed on your PC the Championship Chess All-Stars 7.61 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Championship Chess All-Stars 7.61 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Championship Chess All-Stars 7.61, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Championship Chess All-Stars 7.61:
- The software company is: http://www.DreamQuestGames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DreamQuest\Championship Chess All-Stars\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Championship Chess All-Stars 7.61.
8. After uninstalling Championship Chess All-Stars 7.61, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Championship Chess All-Stars 7.61 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Championship Chess All-Stars 7.61 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Championship Chess All-Stars 7.61 by DreamQuest from your computer, we are not saying that Championship Chess All-Stars 7.61 by DreamQuest is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Championship Chess All-Stars 7.61 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 00:36:52.983