This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Chameleon for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Chameleon from your PCEnlargeyournerd.com
. Additional info about Enlargeyournerd.com can be read here
. Please open http://www.enlargeyournerd.com
if you want to read more on Chameleon on Enlargeyournerd.com's web page. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Chameleon folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Chameleon is C:\Program Files (x86)\Chameleon\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Chameleon's primary file takes around 145.00 KB (148480 bytes) and its name is Chameleon.exe.
Chameleon is comprised of the following executables which take 822.28 KB (842010
bytes) on disk:
- Chameleon.exe (145.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (677.28 KB)
Chameleon is an application marketed by the software company Enlargeyournerd.com. Some users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Chameleon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Chameleon using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Chameleon or simply activate the Search field and type in "Chameleon". If it exists on your system the Chameleon program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Chameleon in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Chameleon, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Chameleon:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.enlargeyournerd.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Chameleon\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Chameleon.
8. After uninstalling Chameleon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Chameleon that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chameleon using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Chameleon by Enlargeyournerd.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Chameleon by Enlargeyournerd.com is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chameleon supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-23 12:56:02.827