This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Chaks Temple for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Chaks Temple from your PCMyRealGames.com
. Further information on MyRealGames.com can be found here
. Click on http://www.myrealgames.com/
to get more info about Chaks Temple on MyRealGames.com's website. Usually the Chaks Temple program is found in the C:\Program Files\MyRealGames.com\Chaks Temple folder, depending on the user's option during install. Chaks Temple's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\MyRealGames.com\Chaks Temple\unins000.exe". game.exe is the Chaks Temple's primary executable file and it occupies about 715.50 KB (732672 bytes) on disk.
Chaks Temple contains of the executables below. They take 5.72 MB (5994995
bytes) on disk.
- game.exe (715.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- ApnStub.exe (139.88 KB)
- ApnToolbarInstaller.exe (3.76 MB)
Chaks Temple is an application by the software company MyRealGames.com. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to remove Chaks Temple is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Chaks Temple from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Chaks Temple or simply click the Search feature and type in "Chaks Temple". If it exists on your system the Chaks Temple application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Chaks Temple in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Chaks Temple, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Chaks Temple:
- The software company is: http://www.myrealgames.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\MyRealGames.com\Chaks Temple\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Chaks Temple.
8. After uninstalling Chaks Temple, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Chaks Temple which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Chaks Temple with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Chaks Temple by MyRealGames.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Chaks Temple by MyRealGames.com is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Chaks Temple in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 02:42:46.273