ChairGun4 4.2.4 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall ChairGun4 4.2.4 from your computerHawke Sport Optics
. Further information on Hawke Sport Optics can be seen here
. Detailed information about ChairGun4 4.2.4 can be found at http://www.hawkeoptics.com
. ChairGun4 4.2.4 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ChairGun4 directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\ChairGun4\unins001.exe is the full command line if you want to remove ChairGun4 4.2.4. The application's main executable file is named ChairGun4.exe and its approximative size is 8.41 MB (8822784 bytes).
ChairGun4 4.2.4 is composed of the following executables which occupy 9.95 MB (10438079
bytes) on disk:
- ChairGun4.exe (8.41 MB)
- unins000.exe (786.28 KB)
- unins001.exe (791.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 44.2.4
of ChairGun4 4.2.4.
ChairGun4 4.2.4 is a program released by the software company Hawke Sport Optics. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall ChairGun4 4.2.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete ChairGun4 4.2.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ChairGun4 4.2.4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ChairGun4 4.2.4". The ChairGun4 4.2.4 app will be found automatically. After you select ChairGun4 4.2.4 in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ChairGun4 4.2.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ChairGun4 4.2.4:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.hawkeoptics.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ChairGun4\unins001.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ChairGun4 4.2.4.
8. After removing ChairGun4 4.2.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ChairGun4 4.2.4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ChairGun4 4.2.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ChairGun4 4.2.4 by Hawke Sport Optics from your computer, we are not saying that ChairGun4 4.2.4 by Hawke Sport Optics is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ChairGun4 4.2.4 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 18:47:10.463