This info is about Chainz for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Chainz from your PCGameHouse, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on GameHouse, Inc.. You can see more info about Chainz at http://www.gamehouse.com/
. C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\Chainz\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\Chainz\INSTALL.LOG is the full command line if you want to uninstall Chainz. The application's main executable file has a size of 113.97 KB (116703 bytes) on disk and is labeled chainz.exe.
Chainz is composed of the following executables which take 272.47 KB (279007
bytes) on disk:
- chainz.exe (113.97 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (158.50 KB)
You can find here a few links to other Chainz releases:
Chainz has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Chainz is an application by the software company GameHouse, Inc.. Frequently, people want to remove it. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Chainz is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Chainz from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Chainz or simply activate the Search field and type in "Chainz". If it exists on your system the Chainz program will be found automatically. When you select Chainz in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Chainz, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Chainz:
- The software company is: http://www.gamehouse.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\Chainz\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\Chainz\INSTALL.LOG
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Chainz.
8. After uninstalling Chainz, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Chainz that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chainz using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Chainz by GameHouse, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Chainz by GameHouse, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Chainz supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-05 05:16:19.673