This info is about Chainz for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Chainz from your PCGameHouse, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on GameHouse, Inc.. You can see more info about Chainz at http://www.gamehouse.com/
. C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\Chainz\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\Chainz\INSTALL.LOG is the full command line if you want to uninstall Chainz. The application's main executable file has a size of 113.97 KB (116703 bytes) on disk and is labeled chainz.exe.
Chainz is composed of the following executables which take 272.47 KB (279007
bytes) on disk:
- chainz.exe (113.97 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (158.50 KB)
You can find here a few links to other Chainz releases:
Chainz has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Chainz is an application by the software company GameHouse, Inc.. Frequently, people want to remove it. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Chainz is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Chainz from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Chainz or simply click the Search feature and type in "Chainz". The Chainz application will be found automatically. When you click Chainz in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Chainz, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Chainz:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gamehouse.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\Chainz\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\Chainz\INSTALL.LOG
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Chainz.
8. After uninstalling Chainz, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Chainz that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chainz using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Chainz by GameHouse, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Chainz by GameHouse, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Chainz supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-05 05:16:19.673