This page contains thorough information on how to remove ChaapKhoone 22.214.171.124 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall ChaapKhoone 126.96.36.199 from your PCAbed Fathalipur
. Check out here
where you can read more on Abed Fathalipur. More data about the application ChaapKhoone 188.8.131.52 can be found at http://www.chaapkhoone.com/
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ChaapKhoone directory (same installation drive as Windows). ChaapKhoone 184.108.40.206's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ChaapKhoone\Uninstall.exe. ChaapKhoone 220.127.116.11's main file takes about 1.36 MB (1421824 bytes) and is named ChaapKhoone.exe.
ChaapKhoone 18.104.22.168 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.92 MB (3064849
bytes) on disk.
- ChaapKhoone.exe (1.36 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (101.71 KB)
- updater.exe (1.47 MB)
This page is about ChaapKhoone 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
ChaapKhoone 188.8.131.52 is an application marketed by the software company Abed Fathalipur. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to uninstall ChaapKhoone 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall ChaapKhoone 220.127.116.11 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ChaapKhoone 18.104.22.168 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ChaapKhoone 22.214.171.124". The ChaapKhoone 126.96.36.199 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ChaapKhoone 188.8.131.52 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding ChaapKhoone 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ChaapKhoone 220.127.116.11:
- The publisher is: http://www.chaapkhoone.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ChaapKhoone\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ChaapKhoone 18.104.22.168.
8. After uninstalling ChaapKhoone 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ChaapKhoone 126.96.36.199 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ChaapKhoone 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ChaapKhoone 184.108.40.206 by Abed Fathalipur from your computer, we are not saying that ChaapKhoone 220.127.116.11 by Abed Fathalipur is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ChaapKhoone 18.104.22.168 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-29 14:14:25.637