Cewe Fotoservice is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Cewe Fotoservice from your systemCEWE COLOR AG u Co. OHG
. Open here
for more information on CEWE COLOR AG u Co. OHG. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Fotoprogrammas\CeWe fotoservice directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. "C:\Program Files\Fotoprogrammas\CeWe fotoservice\uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Cewe Fotoservice. Cewe Fotoservice's primary file takes about 9.15 MB (9593344 bytes) and its name is Cewe Fotoservice.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Cewe Fotoservice. They take 15.31 MB (16050412
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CEWE FOTOIMPORTEERDER.exe (435.50 KB)
- Cewe Fotoservice.exe (9.15 MB)
- CEWE FOTOSHOW.exe (1.26 MB)
- facedetection.exe (13.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (534.22 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (3.94 MB)
The current page applies to Cewe Fotoservice version 5.0.6
only. You can find below a few links to other Cewe Fotoservice releases:
Cewe Fotoservice is an application by CEWE COLOR AG u Co. OHG. Some people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to remove Cewe Fotoservice is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Cewe Fotoservice with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Cewe Fotoservice or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cewe Fotoservice". If it is installed on your PC the Cewe Fotoservice app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Cewe Fotoservice in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Cewe Fotoservice, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Cewe Fotoservice.
8. After removing Cewe Fotoservice, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Cewe Fotoservice that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cewe Fotoservice using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Cewe Fotoservice by CEWE COLOR AG u Co. OHG from your PC, nor are we saying that Cewe Fotoservice by CEWE COLOR AG u Co. OHG is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cewe Fotoservice in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 15:10:26.777