Certpia Viewer is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Certpia Viewer from your computerI&Tech, Inc.
. More information about I&Tech, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.certpia.com/
to get more data about Certpia Viewer on I&Tech, Inc.'s website. The program is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Certpia directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Certpia\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Certpia Viewer. The application's main executable file is labeled CertViewer.exe and its approximative size is 5.04 MB (5289696 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside Certpia Viewer. They occupy about 5.73 MB (6004305
bytes) on disk.
- CertViewer.exe (5.04 MB)
- unins000.exe (697.86 KB)
This data is about Certpia Viewer version 184.108.40.206
only. Click on the links below for other Certpia Viewer versions:
...click to view all...
Certpia Viewer is an application released by I&Tech, Inc.. Frequently, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Certpia Viewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Certpia Viewer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Certpia Viewer or simply click the Search feature and type in "Certpia Viewer". If it exists on your system the Certpia Viewer program will be found very quickly. When you click Certpia Viewer in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Certpia Viewer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Certpia Viewer:
- The software company is: http://www.certpia.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Certpia\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Certpia Viewer.
8. After removing Certpia Viewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Certpia Viewer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Certpia Viewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Certpia Viewer by I&Tech, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Certpia Viewer by I&Tech, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Certpia Viewer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 02:25:24.340