This page is about CertShareXFree 188.8.131.52 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall CertShareXFree 184.108.40.206 from your systemHANCOM SECURE Inc.
. More information on HANCOM SECURE Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://hsecure.co.kr
to get more info about CertShareXFree 220.127.116.11 on HANCOM SECURE Inc.'s website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SoftForum\XecureCertShare\CertShareXFree folder (same installation drive as Windows). CertShareXFree 18.104.22.168's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SoftForum\XecureCertShare\CertShareXFree\uninst.exe. CertShareXFree 22.214.171.124's main file takes around 2.31 MB (2427008 bytes) and its name is CertShare4PC.exe.
CertShareXFree 126.96.36.199 contains of the executables below. They take 4.68 MB (4908760
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (51.34 KB)
- CertShare4PC.exe (2.31 MB)
- CertShare4PCLauncher.exe (2.22 MB)
- xcs_setup.exe (102.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of CertShareXFree 184.108.40.206.
CertShareXFree 220.127.116.11 is an application offered by the software company HANCOM SECURE Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase CertShareXFree 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete CertShareXFree 22.214.171.124 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CertShareXFree 126.96.36.199 or simply click the Search feature and type in "CertShareXFree 188.8.131.52". If it is installed on your PC the CertShareXFree 184.108.40.206 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CertShareXFree 220.127.116.11 in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CertShareXFree 18.104.22.168, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CertShareXFree 22.214.171.124:
- The publisher is: http://hsecure.co.kr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SoftForum\XecureCertShare\CertShareXFree\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CertShareXFree 126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling CertShareXFree 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CertShareXFree 184.108.40.206 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CertShareXFree 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove CertShareXFree 18.104.22.168 by HANCOM SECURE Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CertShareXFree 22.214.171.124 by HANCOM SECURE Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CertShareXFree 126.96.36.199 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-03 01:51:26.997