This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Cerfkanoid 2.0 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Cerfkanoid 2.0 from your computerchezyann.net
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on chezyann.net. Further information about Cerfkanoid 2.0 can be found at http://www.chezyann.net/jeu/cerfkanoid.html
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Cerfkanoid 2.0 folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. "C:\Program Files\Cerfkanoid 2.0\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Cerfkanoid 2.0. cerfkanoid.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 5.32 MB (5578446 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Cerfkanoid 2.0. They take an average of 5.96 MB (6249621
bytes) on disk.
- cerfkanoid.exe (5.32 MB)
- unins000.exe (655.44 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
of Cerfkanoid 2.0.
Cerfkanoid 2.0 is a program released by the software company chezyann.net. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to remove Cerfkanoid 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Cerfkanoid 2.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Cerfkanoid 2.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Cerfkanoid 2.0". If it exists on your system the Cerfkanoid 2.0 program will be found automatically. When you click Cerfkanoid 2.0 in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Cerfkanoid 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cerfkanoid 2.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.chezyann.net/jeu/cerfkanoid.html
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Cerfkanoid 2.0\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Cerfkanoid 2.0.
8. After uninstalling Cerfkanoid 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Cerfkanoid 2.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cerfkanoid 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cerfkanoid 2.0 by chezyann.net from your computer, nor are we saying that Cerfkanoid 2.0 by chezyann.net is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cerfkanoid 2.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-07 11:14:25.087