This page is about Centrales Telefónica for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Centrales Telefónica from your computerCentrales Telefónica
. More info about Centrales Telefónica can be seen here
. Centrales Telefónica is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Centrales Telefónica is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. msedge_proxy.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 731.38 KB (748936 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Centrales Telefónica. They take 13.40 MB (14050792
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (2.74 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (731.38 KB)
- pwahelper.exe (770.88 KB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (95.38 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.44 MB)
- identity_helper.exe (768.88 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (944.90 KB)
- setup.exe (3.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Centrales Telefónica.
Centrales Telefónica is a program offered by the software company Centrales Telefónica. Frequently, users decide to erase it. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to erase Centrales Telefónica is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Centrales Telefónica using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Centrales Telefónica or simply click the Search feature and type in "Centrales Telefónica". If it is installed on your PC the Centrales Telefónica app will be found automatically. When you select Centrales Telefónica in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Centrales Telefónica, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Centrales Telefónica.
8. After uninstalling Centrales Telefónica, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Centrales Telefónica which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Centrales Telefónica using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Centrales Telefónica by Centrales Telefónica from your PC, we are not saying that Centrales Telefónica by Centrales Telefónica is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Centrales Telefónica supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 10:50:03.157