This web page is about CentraStage for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall CentraStage from your PCCentraStage Limited
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on CentraStage Limited. More details about the software CentraStage can be found at http://www.centrastage.com
. CentraStage is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CentraStage directory, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\CentraStage\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove CentraStage. The application's main executable file occupies 1.24 MB (1296664 bytes) on disk and is labeled Gui.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in CentraStage. They occupy 3.14 MB (3289197
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CagService.exe (11.77 KB)
- CsExec.Service.exe (15.00 KB)
- Gui.exe (1.24 MB)
- uninst.exe (165.58 KB)
- cad.exe (57.00 KB)
- winvnc.exe (1.66 MB)
This page is about CentraStage version 4.4.1904.1904
alone. You can find here a few links to other CentraStage releases:
...click to view all...
CentraStage is a program marketed by the software company CentraStage Limited. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to uninstall CentraStage is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete CentraStage from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CentraStage or simply click the Search field and type in "CentraStage". If it exists on your system the CentraStage application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CentraStage in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CentraStage, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CentraStage:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.centrastage.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CentraStage\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CentraStage.
8. After uninstalling CentraStage, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CentraStage that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CentraStage with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CentraStage by CentraStage Limited from your computer, we are not saying that CentraStage by CentraStage Limited is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CentraStage supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 19:21:19.493