Celtx (2.9.5) is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Celtx (2.9.5) from your systemGreyfirst
. Take a look here
for more info on Greyfirst. Please follow http://www.celtx.com/
if you want to read more on Celtx (2.9.5) on Greyfirst's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Celtx folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Celtx (2.9.5) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Celtx\uninstall\helper.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. celtx.exe is the Celtx (2.9.5)'s main executable file and it occupies circa 8.15 MB (8548352 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Celtx (2.9.5). They take about 8.61 MB (9025811
bytes) on disk.
- celtx.exe (8.15 MB)
- helper.exe (466.27 KB)
The current web page applies to Celtx (2.9.5) version 2.9.5
Celtx (2.9.5) is an application released by the software company Greyfirst. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Celtx (2.9.5) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Celtx (2.9.5) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Celtx (2.9.5) or simply click the Search field and type in "Celtx (2.9.5)". If it is installed on your PC the Celtx (2.9.5) application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Celtx (2.9.5) in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Celtx (2.9.5), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Celtx (2.9.5):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.celtx.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Celtx\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Celtx (2.9.5).
8. After uninstalling Celtx (2.9.5), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Celtx (2.9.5) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Celtx (2.9.5) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Celtx (2.9.5) by Greyfirst from your computer, we are not saying that Celtx (2.9.5) by Greyfirst is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Celtx (2.9.5) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-15 18:48:02.057