Celtx (2.5.1) is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Celtx (2.5.1) from your PCGreyfirst
. You can read more on Greyfirst or check for application updates here
. More information about the program Celtx (2.5.1) can be found at http://www.celtx.com/
. Usually the Celtx (2.5.1) application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Celtx folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Celtx (2.5.1) is C:\Program Files (x86)\Celtx\uninstall\helper.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. celtx.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 8.15 MB (8543232 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Celtx (2.5.1). They take an average of 8.60 MB (9020691
bytes) on disk.
- celtx.exe (8.15 MB)
- helper.exe (466.27 KB)
This web page is about Celtx (2.5.1) version 2.5.1
Celtx (2.5.1) is a program marketed by the software company Greyfirst. Frequently, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Celtx (2.5.1) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Celtx (2.5.1) from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Celtx (2.5.1) or simply click the Search field and type in "Celtx (2.5.1)". If it is installed on your PC the Celtx (2.5.1) application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Celtx (2.5.1) in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Celtx (2.5.1), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Celtx (2.5.1):
- The web site of the program is: http://www.celtx.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Celtx\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Celtx (2.5.1).
8. After uninstalling Celtx (2.5.1), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Celtx (2.5.1) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Celtx (2.5.1) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Celtx (2.5.1) by Greyfirst from your computer, we are not saying that Celtx (2.5.1) by Greyfirst is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Celtx (2.5.1) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-07-24 14:00:52.563