Celtx (2.5) is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Celtx (2.5) from your PCGreyfirst
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Greyfirst. Please open http://www.celtx.com/
if you want to read more on Celtx (2.5) on Greyfirst's page. Celtx (2.5) is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Celtx folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can remove Celtx (2.5) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Celtx\uninstall\helper.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. celtx.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 8.15 MB (8543232 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Celtx (2.5). They take about 8.81 MB (9233667
bytes) on disk.
- celtx.exe (8.15 MB)
- updater.exe (132.00 KB)
- xpicleanup.exe (76.00 KB)
- helper.exe (466.25 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.5
of Celtx (2.5).
Celtx (2.5) is an application marketed by the software company Greyfirst. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to erase Celtx (2.5) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Celtx (2.5) from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Celtx (2.5) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Celtx (2.5)". The Celtx (2.5) program will be found automatically. When you click Celtx (2.5) in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Celtx (2.5), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Celtx (2.5):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.celtx.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Celtx\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Celtx (2.5).
8. After uninstalling Celtx (2.5), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Celtx (2.5) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Celtx (2.5) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Celtx (2.5) by Greyfirst from your computer, we are not saying that Celtx (2.5) by Greyfirst is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Celtx (2.5) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-19 18:59:15.553