Celtx (0.9.5) is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Celtx (0.9.5) from your computerGreyfirst
. You can read more on Greyfirst or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.mozilla.org/
to get more info about Celtx (0.9.5) on Greyfirst's website. Celtx (0.9.5) is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Celtx directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can uninstall Celtx (0.9.5) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Windows\UninstallCeltx.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 6.03 MB (6324224 bytes) on disk and is labeled celtx.exe.
The executables below are part of Celtx (0.9.5). They occupy about 6.20 MB (6504448
bytes) on disk.
- celtx.exe (6.03 MB)
- xpicleanup.exe (68.00 KB)
- UninstallCeltx.exe (108.00 KB)
This web page is about Celtx (0.9.5) version 0.9.5
Celtx (0.9.5) is an application by the software company Greyfirst. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Celtx (0.9.5) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Celtx (0.9.5) from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Celtx (0.9.5) or simply click the Search field and type in "Celtx (0.9.5)". If it exists on your system the Celtx (0.9.5) app will be found automatically. After you click Celtx (0.9.5) in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Celtx (0.9.5), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Celtx (0.9.5):
- The publisher is: http://www.mozilla.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\UninstallCeltx.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Celtx (0.9.5).
8. After removing Celtx (0.9.5), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Celtx (0.9.5) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Celtx (0.9.5) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Celtx (0.9.5) by Greyfirst from your PC, we are not saying that Celtx (0.9.5) by Greyfirst is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Celtx (0.9.5) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 12:31:53.803