Cellebrite Desktop is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Cellebrite Desktop from your PCCellebrite Mobile Synchronization
. Open here
for more information on Cellebrite Mobile Synchronization. Click on http://www.cellebrite.com/
to get more facts about Cellebrite Desktop on Cellebrite Mobile Synchronization's website. Cellebrite Desktop is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Cellebrite Mobile Synchronization\Cellebrite Desktop directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. Cellebrite Desktop's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Cellebrite\Installer\unins002.exe. Cellebrite Desktop's primary file takes about 25.50 KB (26112 bytes) and is called Loader.exe.
The following executables are contained in Cellebrite Desktop. They occupy 25.40 MB (26638201
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Cellebrite.UFEDPermissionManager.exe (413.00 KB)
- DemofyExodus.exe (14.50 KB)
- Exodus.CellebriteTouch.exe (9.91 MB)
- ExodusKeyboard.exe (174.50 KB)
- ItunesBitnessProcess.exe (513.00 KB)
- ItunesBitnessProcess64.exe (691.50 KB)
- Loader.exe (25.50 KB)
- ProvLGFlashServer.exe (16.50 KB)
- ProvZteN910Server.exe (14.50 KB)
- ProvZteToolStudioServer.exe (17.00 KB)
- RunProcessFromX64.exe (4.50 KB)
- DevPreinstall.exe (91.50 KB)
- dpinst32.exe (900.57 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (664.49 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (8.50 KB)
- SCPwrSetSvr.exe (88.00 KB)
- iPhoneFlasher.exe (87.50 KB)
- deviceids.exe (27.70 KB)
- ilockdactivation.exe (92.89 KB)
- iosActivator.exe (21.50 KB)
- irawinfo.exe (44.15 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
- ideviceinfo.exe (107.01 KB)
- idevicerestore.exe (489.11 KB)
- idevice_id.exe (78.70 KB)
- iosFlash.exe (20.50 KB)
- adb.exe (159.00 KB)
- fastboot.exe (68.50 KB)
- htc_fastboot.exe (87.76 KB)
- LGUP_Cmd.exe (9.62 MB)
- ProvNokiaWP8FlashServer.exe (16.00 KB)
- WP10Console.exe (34.50 KB)
- certutil.exe (556.00 KB)
- devcon86.exe (76.00 KB)
- s3.exe (229.50 KB)
Cellebrite Desktop is an application offered by Cellebrite Mobile Synchronization. Some users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to erase Cellebrite Desktop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Cellebrite Desktop from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Cellebrite Desktop or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cellebrite Desktop". The Cellebrite Desktop application will be found very quickly. After you click Cellebrite Desktop in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Cellebrite Desktop, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cellebrite Desktop:
- The publisher is: http://www.cellebrite.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cellebrite\Installer\unins002.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cellebrite Desktop.
8. After removing Cellebrite Desktop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Cellebrite Desktop which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cellebrite Desktop using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cellebrite Desktop by Cellebrite Mobile Synchronization from your computer, we are not saying that Cellebrite Desktop by Cellebrite Mobile Synchronization is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cellebrite Desktop in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 08:59:15.220