CellPro is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall CellPro from your systemCrystal Office Systems
. Take a look here
for more details on Crystal Office Systems. You can read more about on CellPro at http://www.crystaloffice.com
. CellPro is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Crystal Office\CellPro directory, depending on the user's decision. You can remove CellPro by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Crystal Office\CellPro\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. CellPro.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 5.27 MB (5524576 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of CellPro. They occupy about 5.95 MB (6235328
bytes) on disk.
- CellPro.exe (5.27 MB)
- Unins000.exe (694.09 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.25
of CellPro. For more CellPro versions please click below:
CellPro is an application marketed by the software company Crystal Office Systems. Some users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall CellPro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall CellPro with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CellPro or simply click the Search field and type in "CellPro". The CellPro program will be found automatically. After you click CellPro in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CellPro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CellPro:
- The publisher is: http://www.crystaloffice.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Crystal Office\CellPro\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CellPro.
8. After removing CellPro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CellPro which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CellPro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CellPro by Crystal Office Systems from your PC, we are not saying that CellPro by Crystal Office Systems is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CellPro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-09 19:36:48.697