CellPro is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall CellPro from your systemCrystal Office Systems
. Take a look here
for more details on Crystal Office Systems. You can read more about on CellPro at http://www.crystaloffice.com
. CellPro is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Crystal Office\CellPro directory, depending on the user's decision. You can remove CellPro by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Crystal Office\CellPro\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. CellPro.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 5.27 MB (5524576 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of CellPro. They occupy about 5.95 MB (6235328
bytes) on disk.
- CellPro.exe (5.27 MB)
- Unins000.exe (694.09 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.25
of CellPro. For more CellPro versions please click below:
CellPro is an application marketed by the software company Crystal Office Systems. Some users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall CellPro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall CellPro with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CellPro or simply activate the Search field and type in "CellPro". The CellPro application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CellPro in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CellPro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CellPro:
- The software company is: http://www.crystaloffice.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Crystal Office\CellPro\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CellPro.
8. After removing CellPro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CellPro which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CellPro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CellPro by Crystal Office Systems from your PC, we are not saying that CellPro by Crystal Office Systems is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CellPro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-09 19:36:48.697