Cedrus Data Viewer 2.0
This info is about Cedrus Data Viewer 2.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Cedrus Data Viewer 2.0 from your PCCedrus Corporation
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Cedrus Corporation. More details about Cedrus Data Viewer 2.0 can be found at http://www.cedrus.com/
. Usually the Cedrus Data Viewer 2.0 application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Cedrus Data Viewer folder, depending on the user's option during install. Cedrus Data Viewer 2.0's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Cedrus Data Viewer\unins000.exe. Cedrus Data Viewer.exe is the Cedrus Data Viewer 2.0's main executable file and it takes close to 1.13 MB (1179648 bytes) on disk.
Cedrus Data Viewer 2.0 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.79 MB (1875290
bytes) on disk:
- Cedrus Data Viewer.exe (1.13 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.34 KB)
The current web page applies to Cedrus Data Viewer 2.0 version 2.0
Cedrus Data Viewer 2.0 is a program by Cedrus Corporation. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to erase Cedrus Data Viewer 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Cedrus Data Viewer 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Cedrus Data Viewer 2.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cedrus Data Viewer 2.0". If it is installed on your PC the Cedrus Data Viewer 2.0 app will be found automatically. After you click Cedrus Data Viewer 2.0 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Cedrus Data Viewer 2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cedrus Data Viewer 2.0:
- The software company is: http://www.cedrus.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cedrus Data Viewer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Cedrus Data Viewer 2.0.
8. After removing Cedrus Data Viewer 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Cedrus Data Viewer 2.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cedrus Data Viewer 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Cedrus Data Viewer 2.0 by Cedrus Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Cedrus Data Viewer 2.0 by Cedrus Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Cedrus Data Viewer 2.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-23 14:39:48.267