Ccleaner Enhancer is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Ccleaner Enhancer from your PCThe Web Atom
. Open here
where you can get more info on The Web Atom. More info about the software Ccleaner Enhancer can be seen at http://thewebatom.net/
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\CcleanerEnhancer directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Ccleaner Enhancer is rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection Enhancer.inf,CcleanerEnhancer.Uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. CcleanerEnhancer.exe is the Ccleaner Enhancer's primary executable file and it takes approximately 266.00 KB (272384 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Ccleaner Enhancer. They occupy about 266.00 KB (272384
bytes) on disk.
- CcleanerEnhancer.exe (266.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.4.3
of Ccleaner Enhancer.
Ccleaner Enhancer is a program released by the software company The Web Atom. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to erase Ccleaner Enhancer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Ccleaner Enhancer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Ccleaner Enhancer or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ccleaner Enhancer". The Ccleaner Enhancer program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Ccleaner Enhancer in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Ccleaner Enhancer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ccleaner Enhancer:
- The web site of the application is: http://thewebatom.net/
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection Enhancer.inf,CcleanerEnhancer.Uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Ccleaner Enhancer.
8. After removing Ccleaner Enhancer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Ccleaner Enhancer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ccleaner Enhancer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Ccleaner Enhancer by The Web Atom from your computer, we are not saying that Ccleaner Enhancer by The Web Atom is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Ccleaner Enhancer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 21:47:42.053