Ccleaner is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Ccleaner from your PCPiriform
. You can read more on Piriform or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Ccleaner can be found at http://www.piriform.com/
. Usually the Ccleaner program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Ccleaner folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Ccleaner by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Ccleaner\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\Ccleaner\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named CCleaner.exe and its approximative size is 6.15 MB (6453528 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Ccleaner. They take about 7.63 MB (7996480
bytes) on disk.
- CCleaner.exe (6.15 MB)
- uninst.exe (150.79 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.32 MB)
This page is about Ccleaner version 5.08.5308
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Ccleaner:
...click to view all...
Ccleaner is a program offered by the software company Piriform. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Ccleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Ccleaner from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Ccleaner or simply click the Search field and type in "Ccleaner". The Ccleaner app will be found automatically. When you select Ccleaner in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Ccleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ccleaner:
- The software company is: http://www.piriform.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Ccleaner\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\Ccleaner\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Ccleaner.
8. After uninstalling Ccleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ccleaner that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ccleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Ccleaner by Piriform from your PC, we are not saying that Ccleaner by Piriform is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ccleaner in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-25 19:09:33.767