Cats and Dogs
Cats and Dogs is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Cats and Dogs from your systemEdward C Kemp Jr
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Edward C Kemp Jr. Cats and Dogs is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cats and Dogs directory, regulated by the user's decision. Cats and Dogs's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Cats and Dogs\unins000.exe". Cats and Dogs.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 3.82 MB (4007086 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Cats and Dogs. They take about 4.51 MB (4725603
bytes) on disk.
- Cats and Dogs.exe (3.82 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.68 KB)
Cats and Dogs is an application released by Edward C Kemp Jr. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Cats and Dogs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Cats and Dogs from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Cats and Dogs or simply click the Search field and type in "Cats and Dogs". If it exists on your system the Cats and Dogs app will be found automatically. After you click Cats and Dogs in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Cats and Dogs, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cats and Dogs.
8. After uninstalling Cats and Dogs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Cats and Dogs that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cats and Dogs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cats and Dogs by Edward C Kemp Jr from your PC, we are not saying that Cats and Dogs by Edward C Kemp Jr is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cats and Dogs supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 04:28:25.720