Cats Lock version 1.0
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Cats Lock version 1.0 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Cats Lock version 1.0 from your systemWhiskas
. More information on Whiskas can be seen here
. More information about Cats Lock version 1.0 can be seen at http://www.whiskas.com.au/
. Usually the Cats Lock version 1.0 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cats Lock folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Cats Lock version 1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Cats Lock\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled CatLock.exe and occupies 508.00 KB (520192 bytes).
Cats Lock version 1.0 is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.23 MB (1293133
bytes) on disk:
- CatLock.exe (508.00 KB)
- CatLock.vshost.exe (22.16 KB)
- unins000.exe (732.66 KB)
The current page applies to Cats Lock version 1.0 version 1.0
Cats Lock version 1.0 is an application released by the software company Whiskas. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to erase Cats Lock version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Cats Lock version 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Cats Lock version 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cats Lock version 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the Cats Lock version 1.0 program will be found very quickly. After you click Cats Lock version 1.0 in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Cats Lock version 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cats Lock version 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.whiskas.com.au/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cats Lock\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cats Lock version 1.0.
8. After removing Cats Lock version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cats Lock version 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cats Lock version 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cats Lock version 1.0 by Whiskas from your PC, nor are we saying that Cats Lock version 1.0 by Whiskas is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cats Lock version 1.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-29 00:26:54.517