Catlight build notifications
Catlight build notifications is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Catlight build notifications from your PCCatlight.io
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Catlight.io. The application is usually found in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\CatLight directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. Catlight build notifications's entire uninstall command line is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\CatLight\Update.exe --uninstall. The application's main executable file is called CatLight.exe and its approximative size is 54.26 MB (56896720 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Catlight build notifications. They take 56.38 MB (59118000
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- CatLight.exe (54.26 MB)
- SetupTools.exe (15.20 KB)
- LocalWeb.exe (66.20 KB)
- notifu.exe (245.70 KB)
- notifu64.exe (322.20 KB)
- toast.exe (35.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.18.5
of Catlight build notifications. You can find here a few links to other Catlight build notifications releases:
...click to view all...
Catlight build notifications is a program marketed by Catlight.io. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to erase Catlight build notifications is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Catlight build notifications from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Catlight build notifications or simply click the Search field and type in "Catlight build notifications". The Catlight build notifications app will be found very quickly. When you click Catlight build notifications in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Catlight build notifications, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Catlight build notifications.
8. After uninstalling Catlight build notifications, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Catlight build notifications which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Catlight build notifications with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Catlight build notifications by Catlight.io from your PC, nor are we saying that Catlight build notifications by Catlight.io is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Catlight build notifications supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-31 09:31:19.840