Catered to You
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Catered to You for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Catered to You from your computerCatered to You
. Take a look here
for more details on Catered to You. Click on http://www.cateredtwoyou.com/support
to get more details about Catered to You on Catered to You's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Catered to You directory (same installation drive as Windows). Catered to You's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe". Catered to You's primary file takes around 306.50 KB (313856 bytes) and is named Uninstaller.exe.
Catered to You is comprised of the following executables which take 830.00 KB (849920
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.50 KB)
This page is about Catered to You version 2.0.5791.9666
alone. You can find below a few links to other Catered to You releases:
...click to view all...
Catered to You is a program offered by the software company Catered to You. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Catered to You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Catered to You from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Catered to You or simply click the Search field and type in "Catered to You". If it is installed on your PC the Catered to You application will be found automatically. After you click Catered to You in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Catered to You, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Catered to You:
- The software company is: http://www.cateredtwoyou.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Catered to You.
8. After uninstalling Catered to You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Catered to You that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Catered to You with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Catered to You by Catered to You from your computer, we are not saying that Catered to You by Catered to You is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Catered to You supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 22:33:47.140