Catered to You
This info is about Catered to You for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Catered to You from your systemCatered to You
. More information about Catered to You can be found here
. More data about the app Catered to You can be seen at http://www.cateredtwoyou.com/support
. Catered to You is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You folder, depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Catered to You is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe". Catered to You's main file takes about 306.49 KB (313848 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Catered to You. They occupy about 829.99 KB (849912
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.49 KB)
This data is about Catered to You version 2.0.5791.27664
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Catered to You:
...click to view all...
Catered to You is an application marketed by Catered to You. Frequently, users try to erase this application. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY approach to erase Catered to You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Catered to You from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Catered to You or simply activate the Search field and type in "Catered to You". If it is installed on your PC the Catered to You app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Catered to You in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Catered to You, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Catered to You:
- The software company is: http://www.cateredtwoyou.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Catered to You.
8. After uninstalling Catered to You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Catered to You which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Catered to You using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Catered to You by Catered to You from your PC, we are not saying that Catered to You by Catered to You is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Catered to You in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-10 01:52:45.480