Catered to You
Catered to You is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Catered to You from your computerCatered to You
. You can read more on Catered to You or check for application updates here
. Further information about Catered to You can be seen at http://www.cateredtwoyou.com/support
. Usually the Catered to You program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Catered to You folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Catered to You's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 306.51 KB (313864 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Catered to You. They take 830.01 KB (849928
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.51 KB)
The current page applies to Catered to You version 2.0.5790.7864
only. Click on the links below for other Catered to You versions:
...click to view all...
Catered to You is an application marketed by the software company Catered to You. Frequently, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to remove Catered to You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Catered to You from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Catered to You or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Catered to You". If it exists on your system the Catered to You application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Catered to You in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Catered to You, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Catered to You:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cateredtwoyou.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Catered to You.
8. After removing Catered to You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Catered to You which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Catered to You with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Catered to You by Catered to You from your PC, we are not saying that Catered to You by Catered to You is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Catered to You supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-08 13:57:02.483