You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall CatchChar for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall CatchChar from your systemAvniTech Solutions
. Open here
for more information on AvniTech Solutions. You can read more about about CatchChar at http://helpingthings.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CatchUtils directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove CatchChar by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\CatchUtils\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called catchchar.exe and occupies 1.67 MB (1751832 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in CatchChar. They occupy 2.35 MB (2460720
bytes) on disk.
- catchchar.exe (1.67 MB)
- unins000.exe (692.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.6.2
of CatchChar. For more CatchChar versions please click below:
CatchChar has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
CatchChar is a program offered by the software company AvniTech Solutions. Some users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall CatchChar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove CatchChar from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CatchChar or simply click the Search feature and type in "CatchChar". If it is installed on your PC the CatchChar application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select CatchChar in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CatchChar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CatchChar:
- The software company is: http://helpingthings.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CatchUtils\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CatchChar.
8. After uninstalling CatchChar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CatchChar that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CatchChar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CatchChar by AvniTech Solutions from your computer, we are not saying that CatchChar by AvniTech Solutions is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CatchChar supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-10 16:39:04.913