Catch the Witch
This info is about Catch the Witch for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Catch the Witch from your PCGame-Owl
. Further information on Game-Owl can be found here
. You can see more info on Catch the Witch at http://game-owl.com
. Usually the Catch the Witch application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Catch the Witch directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Catch the Witch by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Catch the Witch\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. CatchWitch.exe is the Catch the Witch's main executable file and it takes circa 6.80 MB (7129480 bytes) on disk.
Catch the Witch contains of the executables below. They take 7.35 MB (7710600
bytes) on disk.
- CatchWitch.exe (6.80 MB)
- uninstall.exe (567.50 KB)
Catch the Witch is an application by Game-Owl. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Catch the Witch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Catch the Witch from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Catch the Witch or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Catch the Witch". If it exists on your system the Catch the Witch app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Catch the Witch in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Catch the Witch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Catch the Witch:
- The publisher is: http://game-owl.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Catch the Witch\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Catch the Witch.
8. After uninstalling Catch the Witch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Catch the Witch which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Catch the Witch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Catch the Witch by Game-Owl from your computer, we are not saying that Catch the Witch by Game-Owl is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Catch the Witch supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-14 14:28:42.133