Catch Bugs is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Catch Bugs from your computercranberry
. Open here
for more information on cranberry. Please follow http://www.cranberrygame.com
if you want to read more on Catch Bugs on cranberry's web page. The program is usually located in the "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\catchbugs-5f8dc685b7774a0982d7cc054717a210" directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\catchbugs-5f8dc685b7774a0982d7cc054717a210\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Catch Bugs. webapp-uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 88.90 KB (91032 bytes) on disk.
Catch Bugs is composed of the following executables which take 88.90 KB (91032
bytes) on disk:
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.90 KB)
The current page applies to Catch Bugs version 1.0.14
Catch Bugs is a program offered by the software company cranberry. Some people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Catch Bugs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Catch Bugs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Catch Bugs or simply click the Search feature and type in "Catch Bugs". If it exists on your system the Catch Bugs application will be found automatically. When you select Catch Bugs in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Catch Bugs, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Catch Bugs:
- The publisher is: http://www.cranberrygame.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\catchbugs-5f8dc685b7774a0982d7cc054717a210\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Catch Bugs.
8. After removing Catch Bugs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Catch Bugs that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Catch Bugs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Catch Bugs by cranberry from your PC, we are not saying that Catch Bugs by cranberry is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Catch Bugs in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 07:03:07.327