Catalyst Pro Control Center
This info is about Catalyst Pro Control Center for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Catalyst Pro Control Center from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. You can see more info on Catalyst Pro Control Center at http://www.amd.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). CCCDsPreview.exe is the Catalyst Pro Control Center's main executable file and it takes close to 58.00 KB (59392 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Catalyst Pro Control Center. They occupy about 240.00 KB (245760
bytes) on disk.
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
This info is about Catalyst Pro Control Center version 2013.0424.1225.20315
alone. You can find here a few links to other Catalyst Pro Control Center releases:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Pro Control Center is a program released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Catalyst Pro Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Catalyst Pro Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Catalyst Pro Control Center or simply activate the Search field and type in "Catalyst Pro Control Center". If it is installed on your PC the Catalyst Pro Control Center app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Catalyst Pro Control Center in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Catalyst Pro Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Catalyst Pro Control Center.
8. After uninstalling Catalyst Pro Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Pro Control Center that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Catalyst Pro Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Catalyst Pro Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Catalyst Pro Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Catalyst Pro Control Center in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-15 19:45:11.187