Catalyst Pro Control Center
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Catalyst Pro Control Center for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Catalyst Pro Control Center from your computerIhr Firmenname
. Check out here
where you can read more on Ihr Firmenname. You can see more info related to Catalyst Pro Control Center at http://www.ati.com
. Catalyst Pro Control Center is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The application's main executable file has a size of 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk and is titled CCC.exe.
The following executables are contained in Catalyst Pro Control Center. They take 8.65 MB (9073832
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.66 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (384.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (396.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (556.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2012.0928.1532.26058
of Catalyst Pro Control Center. You can find below info on other versions of Catalyst Pro Control Center:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Pro Control Center is a program released by the software company Ihr Firmenname. Some people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Catalyst Pro Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Catalyst Pro Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Catalyst Pro Control Center or simply click the Search field and type in "Catalyst Pro Control Center". If it exists on your system the Catalyst Pro Control Center application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Catalyst Pro Control Center in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Catalyst Pro Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Catalyst Pro Control Center.
8. After removing Catalyst Pro Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Pro Control Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Catalyst Pro Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Catalyst Pro Control Center by Ihr Firmenname from your PC, we are not saying that Catalyst Pro Control Center by Ihr Firmenname is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Catalyst Pro Control Center in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 12:55:16.343