Catalyst Pro Control Center
This page is about Catalyst Pro Control Center for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Catalyst Pro Control Center from your PCDitt företagsnamn
. You can find out more on Ditt företagsnamn or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to Catalyst Pro Control Center at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the Catalyst Pro Control Center application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during install. CCC.exe is the Catalyst Pro Control Center's main executable file and it takes around 300.70 KB (307912 bytes) on disk.
Catalyst Pro Control Center installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.62 MB (9043096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This data is about Catalyst Pro Control Center version 2012.1120.2318.41833
alone. Click on the links below for other Catalyst Pro Control Center versions:
Catalyst Pro Control Center is an application marketed by the software company Ditt företagsnamn. Frequently, people choose to remove it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to remove Catalyst Pro Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Catalyst Pro Control Center with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Catalyst Pro Control Center or simply click the Search feature and type in "Catalyst Pro Control Center". If it exists on your system the Catalyst Pro Control Center application will be found very quickly. After you select Catalyst Pro Control Center in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Catalyst Pro Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Catalyst Pro Control Center.
8. After removing Catalyst Pro Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Pro Control Center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Catalyst Pro Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Catalyst Pro Control Center by Ditt företagsnamn from your computer, we are not saying that Catalyst Pro Control Center by Ditt företagsnamn is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Catalyst Pro Control Center supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-13 18:39:11.453